Marty Wilson Jr. Art & Music Foundation, Inc.
2016 Scholarship Application
2016 Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
1. Must be a current student in good standing at any of the High Schools in Atlantic County (this includes Public, Private, Parochial, Charter, or Home Schooled) OR must be currently enrolled at an accredited 2 or 4 year college and a graduate of one of the High Schools in Atlantic County. Major may be music, art, culinary or any of the Performing, Fine or Related arts.
2. Applicant must be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
3. Applicant must be actively participating in a Program at their current School including but not limited to School Play, Band, Choir, Art Club, Mural Arts, Literary Club/Magazine, Photography program, Drama or Set Design, Culinary, or similar disciplines are eligible.
4. Must submit a completed application along with at least one letter of recommendation from a member of the Arts/Music/Culinary faculty. Portfolios of work and/or videos, CD’s etc. are preferred but not required. Please include a photograph (headshot) in a JPG, PNG, or BMP format.
5. Application must be submitted by June 30, 2016.
6. Applications will be reviewed by the Committee and the winners selected by a vote of all Committee Members.
7. Non-winning applicants may reapply annually. A winning applicant may not reapply.
8. Winning Applicants will be announced in September 2016. There will be three winners. Two winners will be awarded $1,500 each and one winner will receive $2,000 toward their education.
9. Payment will be made directly to the School where the winning applicant is enrolled.
10. All applications can be emailed directly to Scholarships@artsinac.org. Any DVD’s or other attachments that cannot be sent electronically can be mailed to the Marty Wilson, Jr. Art & Music Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 7025, Atlantic City, NJ 08404. If the applicant is including web links, it is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the link is valid.
11. Please contact Committee Chairman Joseph Chialastri (email@example.com) with any questions, or call Joe at 215-740-6798
12. For additional information on MWAMF, our mission or events, or to become a supporting member, visit us at: www.artsinac.org or on Twitter @artsinac.
All content ©Marty Wilson Jr Art & Music Foundation, 2015. All rights reserved. Web and graphic design by Jester Graphix. www.jestergraphix.net